Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The National Underground

What a kick ass time. I love all you guys so much for coming out and rocking with us. My neck is absolutely killing me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

We'll be back there a few times over the next couple of months and we would love to have each and every one of you (and more) come out, have a drink and sing a bunch of songs. My personal favorites of last night:

  • Bad Romance. Caught a bunch of people doing the Gaga dance. She'd have been very proud.
  • No One Knows. Probably one of our best deliveries of this song yet. Pat and I were locked in even more than we usually are. The guitar interlude was about as rewarding as anything I've done in my musical life to this point.
  • Pat sang World Hold On by Bob Sinclair and Blackstreet's No Diggity. My god that boy has got soul.
As far as what you may have heard by The Turn:
  • Christiana
  • Silhouettes
  • I'll Take It From Here
  • May Day
  • Wil'in (Unreleased, first live performance, totally awesome)
  • I Believe (Unreleased, first live performance, also totally awesome. Except the name, that's probably gonna change)
  • You Can't Make Me Let Go (Unreleased, but you can catch it on YouTube)
  • Tell You Twice (Unreleased)
  • Sound Of Me Breathing (Unreleased)
  • Over Now (Unreleased)
  • Holding Your Breath (Unreleased)
Heavy on some new material! Awesome night. If anyone has any pictures or video feel free to upload and tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment