Saturday, May 2, 2009

Early Morning Pondering. .

First of all, I owe massive hugs to the following people:
Beth Melillo, Christina Ferrara, Frank Festa, Ben Rocco, Andrew Guttilla, Marina Golfo, Heather Cahill, Anthony Zizzo and Paul Ianuale.  You guys are all fantastic, thank you for coming out to Rock The Turn and making any venue I/we play feel like home. 

To The Turn's newest fan Alana Simone Purvis - Friday night on a whim, hugs and kisses.

We'll be in Times Square at The Pig 'N Whistle tomorrow night from 10-1.  Come on out, it's gonna be a party.

We're into May!  Three weeks until the next big show at The Parkside Lounge, 5/22 @ 8PM. .  

There's other stuff on my mind, but I'm gonna give it a rest for now.  Just wanted to stop in and give everyone a little love.  I'll start fresh tomorrow.

Peace Love and Vocal Harmonies

No comments:

Post a Comment