Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here Comes The Sun. . .

I woke up on the couch with my guitar in my lap.  SportsCenter on MUTE and the remote on the floor in three pieces (four if you count both batteries and the back plate individually).  I looked out the window and found the sky was this color 
though sadly, the view from my living room wasn't quite as exquisite.

Across from me on the floor was the pad and pen I had been using before I fell asleep.  We've got a new song in progress, its working title is "Stormy".  Pat and I played it with Chris and Brian last night for the first time all together and I have to say that it sounded very similar to, if not exactly how it sounds in my head.  Just need to write the second verse and I think we've got something on our hands.  Maybe we'll call our full length Operating On Time.  

Back to bed.  

Peace Love and Vocal Harmonies

B

No comments:

Post a Comment