Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello New York

Last night's show at The Parkside Lounge was straight up awesome.  I want to thank everyone that made it out so much for coming to Rock The Turn.  The December Sessions has officially been released to the world now that we made some noise downtown.  We premiered two new songs (A Thousand Words and The Sound Of Me Breathing) and I'm very excited to upload the audio.

The next step is finding out from you the people where we are taking the show next.

There's a bunch of venues we are currently scouting, but I want to hear from you guys where you wanna come party with us.  In subsequent posts, I'll have links to all of the possible places, and we'll get on them to Book The Turn so we can go and rock the walls the way we do.  You guys are all a part of this team and we couldn't do it without you.  I think I speak for all four members of our band when I say there's no greater pleasure than getting on stage and playing to a room full of people that helped bring us there.  We're following your lead, so keep on pushing we'll keep on playing.

There will be many pictures available soon I'm sure, along with further information on where we're bringing the next Rock Party.

Have a great memorial day.  

Peace Love and Vocal Harmonies

No comments:

Post a Comment