Monday, April 13, 2009

Coffee Talk

Another day at the office.  Five days until The Big Show.  For any of you that made it out to Gabrielle's this past Saturday, thank you so much.  That was an awesome warm up for the week to come.

As the day rolls on I'll check back in.  I'm thinking about outlining my five favorite guitar solos of all time.  Here's a collection I have in mind that I'll have to whittle down (in no certain order, yet):

Led Zeppelin - Thank You (BBC Sessions)
Metallica - Fade To Black (Ride The Lightning)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (Black Album)
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (The Wall: Disk 2)
Pink Floyd - Dogs (Animals)
John Mayer Trio - Wait Til Tomorrow (Try!)
John Mayer - Bold As Love (Continuum)
Taking Back Sunday - Miami (Louder Now)
Coheed and Cambria - The Final Cut (Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV)
Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy (Rage Against The Machine)

Somewhere in that list I'll be able to extract my five favorite. Feel free to chime in.

Also, remind me to tell you about KT Tunstall.  "Drastic Fantastic" is a record you're gonna want to pick up.  That's right.

Peace Love and Vocal Harmonies

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment