Sunday, April 26, 2009

Off The Top Of My Head. . .

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah is 6:57 of jaw dropping, awe inducing brilliance.  This is not the first blog entry of mine that references this song, but I thought I'd bring it back and encourage everyone to pop it on during this beautiful day.  Grab your iPod and take a walk, listen to Hallelujah, it'll feel good.  

While we're on the topic, Last Goodbye is a song worthy of a listen today.  Any day really, but definitely today.

Just chiming in.  See y'all later.

Peace Love and Vocal Harmonies

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, I used to be strictly a fan of Rufus Wainwrights version of the song - I thought it was absolutely beautiful. A few years ago, a good friend of mine introduced me to Jeff Buckley, and I have fallen in love. His version is soulful and so completely haunting. No comparison, my friend.

    ReplyDelete